Nathan and Cianna photo by Snapshot Sisters

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Requests


Grab This Button


Nathan has taken to requesting the people he wants to see. Unfortunately those people are not always available right then! Over the weekend while I was working, Nathan's dad reported that Nathan was asking for our friend Lisa. Daddy thought he was asking for pizza. We had leftover pizza which was offered and refused. Nathan led his daddy to the front door and had him open it, but there was no Lisa. Apparently he was pretty upset that he can't just will friends to drop by whenever he thinks of them.
Yesterday he said to me, "Carly!". Carly is his music therapist. I told him we don't see Carly today, we saw her yesterday at the Step Up walk. "Again, Carly!" said Nathan. This one ended a bit better though because I told him that even though we couldn't see Carly we could sing some of her songs, and this seemed to pacify him a bit. :)
P1020337
Carly and Nathan

1 comment:

  1. This post made my whole week! Tell Nathan he can call me any time!

    ReplyDelete