October is Down Syndrome awareness month. There is a challenge out to blog daily for the month of October. I am really not an every day kind of blogger but I will do my best to meet the challenge in order to raise awareness this month.
One thing I love, love, love, is my Nathan hugs and kisses. This morning after I brushed his teeth, his little arm came up around my neck and he pulled me toward his cheek for a kiss. When I tell him he's sweet, he smiles and kisses me. He still needs to work on kissing without tongue, though! He kissed our neighbor's dog this way recently-- tongue out, the same way she kisses him. Yuck!
Being Nathan's preschool teacher I got to share many incredible moments. My favorite story about Nathan is when he came in singing the Bob Marley, "No Woman No Cry" Nathan's gift for music is brillant. His ability to memorize lyrics, and tunes is amazing for a young pre schooler.
ReplyDeleteAmazing musician in the making watch out for this little one.
Miss Pam
He does have an amazing memory for songs! We miss you, Miss Pam!
ReplyDelete