
Grab This Button
I am on call Saturday so sadly we have to miss the Kaiser Roseville NICU reunion. Nathan wasn't actually born at Kaiser Roseville but the NICU at Morse Avenue is closed and the new one is supposed to be much nicer, though I hope I never have occasion to find out. One premature baby and one month in the NICU is probably enough to last a lifetime.
The invitation to the reunion asks that parents bring baby picture and a current picture of their child. When Nathan was in the NICU it was really comforting to see the pictures in the hallway, to read that babies littler than 2lbs 13oz had made it out of there and gone home and done fine. Even though we can't attend the reunion, I wanted to send pictures of Nathan. I sent one of him as a preemie and one of him now:


Oh, and Nathan wants to blog, too. He says:
bbbbbbbe4b4eb4e5jhyt
look at what a vibrant, active dude you have there. that will certainly comfort someone else. silver linings.
ReplyDelete