Nathan and Cianna photo by Snapshot Sisters

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Festival

Nathan and I went to the Farmer's Market today because they were having their Fall/Halloween festival with lots of kids activities. I thought the raptor display with hawks and burrowing owls was pretty cool, but Nathan showed no interest. He was too busy looking at all the kids to really attend to any of the animals: the piglets, the chickens, the goat, the Shetland ponies. Hello, Nathan, cute little Shetland ponies! Nope. At least I didn't have to pony up 5 bucks for the pony ride for Mr. Disinterested. Pumpkins, scarecrows, ho-hum. So what finally captured Nathan's attention? If you know Nathan, this will come as no surprise: Music Matt. Music Matt is a local guy who has CD's and teaches music to preschoolers and elementary schoolers. Nathan grabbed a front row seat
Front row seats
and joined the band
At the Music Matt show

No comments:

Post a Comment