
Grab This Button
Yesterday we got to meet a longtime online friend and her family. I saw on Facebook that Martina was headed to the Special Kids Family Picnic at Fairytale Town. Since it's not too far I decided to go and find her. I guess I was overexcited, missed the freeway exit, and had to turn around. In the process, Nathan fell asleep. We got there and learned there was a guest list. No matter, they added us. I found Martina and her family, Nathan still sleeping. Her son, Adam, who is 5, held Nathan's hand and kissed him, which didn't both him a bit since he was still passed out cold. I had to wake him up so they could actually meet Nathan. He was still pretty groggy and tired, but he had some lunch and ice cream and perked up a bit and we got to take some pictures of these boys together. Sooo awesome to finally meet in person!
No comments:
Post a Comment