Nathan and Cianna photo by Snapshot Sisters

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter

Easter is not a super-significant holiday in our family. This year, I did get Nathan interested in coloring some eggs with me. He was interested in putting them back in the dye again and again, "swimming!". The red ones got to go swimming in the blue dye too, so we made purple. All this after I finally convinced him that the Paas coloring kit box does not "turn on" and does not work with our Tag Reader. Sorry, kiddo, not everything is electronic!

I dressed Squeak in her uncle Kai's old bunny suit. It's 22 years old, and comes complete with a drawstring hood, a big safety hazard these days, but apparently one that her uncle survived okay.

The Easter bunny brought Nathan a basket. I told him his chocolate bunny was candy and he said "candy, mmm" but then ignored it to play with the puffy frog that also came in the basket.

And that's about it for Easter around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment