Nathan and Cianna photo by Snapshot Sisters

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Growing

Squeak had her 4 month checkup and everything looks good. At 17 pounds, she's topping the weight chart.

The pediatrician gave the okay for solid food. She's not a fan of single grain baby cereal, and I can't say that I blame her. She's a big fan of fruit in the mesh bag though.

She has recently become a fan of her swing. Finally! Yesterday Nathan was standing in front of it (barefoot) telling his barefoot sister "shoes stay on" over and over. Squeak found it pretty funny. He also loves the music the swing plays (bad instrumental classicalish music).

We also got Squeak a Jenny Jump Up. We don't have a hand-me-down one since physical therapists banned the use of such things for Nathan. She does not have the hang of it yet but I'm sure she'll get there soon and she really seems to want to stand and to bounce. She also seems to really want to crawl when she rolls to her tummy and gets quite frustrated about her inability to do more. Again, I'm sure she'll get there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment