Nathan's been pretty sick with some crazy virus he picked up. He's had some periods of time over the last few days where he is just cranky and nothing makes him happy for long. One thing that's guaranteed to perk him up for at least a few minutes is this Sophia Fresh video. Somehow Nathan's dad discovered this video by clicking a link on Youtube. I'd never heard of Sophia Fresh before and I don't know if she has much of a fan base, but Nathan loves her.
Here is my video of Nathan singing along to the Sophia Fresh video. It's really, really cute. You can hear me snort with laughter at the point where he says "funky stuff"-- I was trying to be quiet but just could not contain myself.
Omg, he's soooo cute!! Love this video! I haven't heard of Sophia Fresh, either. Not like I'm hip to that sort of stuff, though...
ReplyDeleteSamantha's recently been really into this hit from 1975 in England called the Funky Gibbon (my husband's English and used to be a dj, so he has tons of random music). It's the dumbest song on the planet, but she asks for it all the time and sings along.
Whatever works, right? LOL
Soo cute!!
ReplyDelete