Nathan and Cianna photo by Snapshot Sisters

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn

Okay, so Pitbull's song "Hotel Room Service" is neither very good nor remotely appropriate as a children's song. The lyrics are ripped off from just about every hip-hop song ever written and it is bluntly about sex. Putting all that aside, Nathan loves this song. I never said he had good musical taste. (He was singing and dancing along to Ke$ha this morning in the car, too-- ick). Don't report us to CPS for allowing him to hear bad top 40 radio, okay? I promise, we balance it out with plenty of wholesome, enriching sorts of activities and endless Raffi.
Wanted to share some video of Nathan singing it a cappella:

and along with Mr. Bull (can I call him that? Please? It fits!):

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! (And yes, Aiden has his share of favourite non-child friendly songs - Eminem included LOL!)

    ReplyDelete