Cianna is growing by leaps and bounds. She has many, many English words and although I have only heard 2 words in Spanish (hola and agua) I am told she understands many more. She is good at following directions when she wants to, enjoys cleaning (and making a mess, sometimes on purpose so she can clean it), and likes to help. She likes to help her brother. If I'm trying to get him to do something, she wants to help. She brings him his juice and wants to hold it for him while he drinks. She likes to brush his teeth. Yes, he tolerates this!
Cianna can point to her ears, nose, mouth, toes, head, etc. She's into shoes, likes to bring me shoes to put on her. One two-word utterance I heard was "shoes stuck" when she could not get her shoe off.
She has been saying "yeah yeah yeah" to everything but has just started saying "no no no", unfortunately.
The other day, Cianna pointed to my feet, "shoes". I agreed, I needed shoes, and went to get some. She brought me a pair of my shoes, "shoes". I explained that I just put some on. "No, no, no". I asked if she thought I needed to wear the ones she picked out instead. "Yeah yeah yeah."
Oh my goodness. She has opinions!
Erg, I usually am able to pull the embed code from YouTube and put the videos on the blog, but can't seem to do it and want to publish the post, so here are links to video of Cianna.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-PuuNMde6Q
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Og5E66rgp4
No comments:
Post a Comment