We're still in that nebulous gray area of speech where we know Cianna understands a lot but aren't sure if she really uses words to communicate or it just sort of seems that way. She and I did a 6 week Baby Signs play class but she doesn't show a lot of interest in signing-- she wants to talk!
Yesterday we were in the kitchen and I swear she said "juice", and then, after drinking a little watered-down juice, "yum".
I also believe she said "ball" appropriately. And today as the bus with her brother on it pulled away, "bus"." And I think she has mama, dada and cat. I've heard "diaper change" and a friend heard "baby".
Maybe some of this is coincidental, but that's how language starts anyhow, a baby says something and we reinforce it so the baby says it again. I think she has words at 9 1/2 months, though.
Here she is with the green juice I gave her after she said "juice".

I believe you. I clearly heard her stay "stuck" back in August.
ReplyDelete