This began as a blog about parenting my son Nathan, who has Down Syndrome, as well as my thoughts on topics relating to disability. With the addition of Nathan's sister to our family, the focus is now on the development, both typical and atypical, of my kids, as well as my thoughts. Watching development unfold is amazing, whatever the pace.
Nathan and Cianna photo by Snapshot Sisters
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
hmm... blogging
I've managed to resist the lure of blogging, mainly, until now. I did a caringbridge page and have been contemplating another blog since that ended. I've been unsure as to what I really add to the blogging world and unsure about public blogging, given my job. I am also unsure whether I just want a cute blog to focus on the antics of my kid (a bigger format than the Facebook status updates which typically focus on same) or whether I have some things to say... about disability, prenatal testing, etc. In the end I think I will do a private blog and do a combination of cuteness and opinion. But we'll see how it unfolds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment